11.01.2008

Halloween

This year, I had a hard time deciding what to be for Halloween. (A lot of us dress up at work because the BPD and ACSO officers bring their kids trick or treating at the office.) So, I decided to be a cowgirl sheriff...appropriate, huh? It was a fun costume, but I don't know how people can wear cowboy boots all the time! Talk about blisters galore...


And this is my awesome Twilight pumpkin. I got this 48lb pumpkin at the Linder Farms pumpkin patch, but didn't want to do a basic design. So, I tried to carve Bella and Edward's faces (just like the Twilight movie poster) onto my pumpkin. It looked awesome on Wednesday night after it was carved, but started to shrivel a bit by the time I took this picture on Friday night. I think you can still see a bit of it anyway! (And actually, I think the same photo is on the Twilight countdown widget below...so you can see what I was trying to make it look like!) I know, I'm a bit of a freak about Twilight... :)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

love the pumpkin Sheena!!! :)

kelsey and murray said...

first of all, the pumpkin is AMAZING, second, I think we need to find you a cowboy, what do you think? ps. you have to fill me in on your guy friends visit....