1.27.2009

Sheena...a BSU Bronco?

So I graduated from college a few years ago...wow, almost 4 years ago now. And well, I really haven't used my degree at all. (Not that it bothers me that much, but I'm not thinking that my current career is something that I want to continue doing for the next 31 years.) After some thought, I've decided to go back to school this fall to pursue a second bachelor's degree in Elementary Education. I had always said that teaching was my second choice of a career, and the best teachers that I had were my 4th, 5th and 6th grade teachers...so that's what I'm going to try to do. I have applied to Boise State University for the Fall 2009 semester, and plan to take 9 credits each semester. I'm crossing my fingers that I may be able to get some sort of scholarship money, so wish me luck on that! I'll keep everyone posted with the latest school news.

No comments: