10.04.2008

ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I went to the Gavin DeGraw concert tonight by myself...thinking that I would get to hear some great music and get out on the town a bit. Once I'm inside the Knitting Factory (concert house), I manage to sneak through the crowd to the front row. Awesome, right? The concert starts, and I'm mesmerized by Gavin because a) he's REALLY hot in person and b) I have the best spot at the concert. Gavin is working the stage, and during one song, I stretched out my hand toward the stage...and he grabs onto it and seriously holds my hand, and SINGS TO ME!!! I'm not kidding! Okay, I'm nearly hyperventilating while this is going on, yet I'm gazing into his gorgeous eyes as he's serenading me. After about 30 seconds, he lets go, but wow... :) And I have to admit that as my hand dropped, it kinda grazed his butt...nice!


So here's a picture that I managed to get on my cell phone. Told ya that I was really close!




No comments: